Thursday, February 3, 2011

Last assignment: Dear Alice Kinnan

Dear Miss. Kinnan,

Aren't you sort of weirded out by dating Charly?
If I were the teacher of a retarded student, no matter how sexy he is, I wouldn't fall in love with him, not even if he was turned smart. That's just weird. You've worked with him throughout his recent adult life, taught him things that you learned when you were 8 or 9. Is it weird to go out with someone who you have watched develop over the years and who was super stupid like, less than a month ago? Like dating a baby who was 1 and then turned 40 suddenly. Ugh, it grosses me out too much. How can you handle it, seriously? But I do understand a little, I guess, if you thought he was hot and had potential from the beginning, but not if he freaked you out and then he was smart and then you liked him. I don't know. I wouldn't do it. Did you really only date him because he got smart? Or did you think about it before the surgery, too? Because if not, then it would be like dating someone for their money. I don't know. It's your decision. Go with it, i guess.

Sincerely, Julia Weiss

No comments:

Post a Comment